Online Results Service
Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS OF USE THEN PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THIS SERVICE
Castlereagh Co Pty Ltd maintains ownership of the application and any intellectual property that supports the Mobile App and Portal. This service is operated by Castlereagh Co Pty Ltd ABN 75 094 813 411 for use by its patients. If you require any further information, please contact us.
- Patient means a person receiving or having received medical diagnostic treatment.
- Diagnostic Records means all patient examination results and related imaging made available on this Service to Registered Users. This includes but is not limited to diagnostic imaging, reports, pathology results etc.
- Diagnostic Services means imaging capabilities available for determining the cause of an illness performed by Castlereagh Co Pty Ltd ABN 75 094 813 411.
- Nominated User means another person other than yourself, to which you have granted access to your medical information.
- Password means your alpha-numeric code to be used in conjunction with your Username for access to the Service.
- Personal Information means Personal Information, meaning given to this term under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) Privacy Laws means the Privacy Act 1988 as amended and any other privacy laws or privacy codes or guidelines with which you are required to comply including those governing the practice of medicine, practitioner/patient relationships or patient confidentiality.
- Service means the Online Results Service via which you reached this page, and includes all Service Content and the Diagnostic Records available on or provided via the Service.
- Service Content means the compilation of the pages and on-line images of the Service including without limitation all text, graphics, icons and software, including navigational software. Username means the registered email and/or mobile number you provided upon your successful registration to use the Service.
- You or your means you as the Authorized User.
- Portal means an internet site providing access or links to other sites.
- Mobile App means a software application developed specifically for wireless computing devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
3) Amendments to these Conditions of Use
We may review, change or vary these Conditions of Use at any time by posting the amended Conditions of Use directly on this Service. The amended Conditions of Use will be effective immediately unless otherwise stated. Continued use of the Service by you or your Nominated User constitutes acceptance of the Conditions of Use as amended. It is your responsibility to periodically review the current Terms and Conditions posted on the Service and, if necessary, inform your nominated User of any changes.
4) Registration Process
You or your Nominated User are not authorised to access or use this Service until you have successfully completed the Registration Process. Castlereagh Co Pty Ltd ABN 75 094 813 411 reserves the right to revoke a registered user in the event of sufficient evidence of malicious intent. Any personal information you provide to us will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
5) Access Audit
Users accessing their patient records may have their access recorded in an audit trail. Audit trail information may be used by the Castlereagh Co Pty Ltd ABN 75 094 813 411 to ensure patient care and confidentiality. The audit trail may be disclosed to third parties as required by law.
6) Security of your Username and Password
The Username and Password you have provided upon registration and use each time you access the Service enables access to sensitive and confidential information. You acknowledge that you will ensure your Username and Password are kept secure and are not disclosed to anyone except to us in accordance with these Conditions of Use. To protect your Password you should:
- To the best of your ability, memorize and ensure these details are not openly visible where it may be copied or used by others.
- Periodically change your Password.
- If your Username or Password are lost or stolen, or disclosed to any other unauthorized person, or you suspect there is a risk of disclosure to others, you will:
- Immediately notify us of the circumstances; and
- Take immediate steps to change your Password.
7) Your Obligations
As a registered user, you will not disclose any information that is not relevant to your patient record and will report to Castlereagh Co Pty Ltd immediately in the event of such information being disclosed.
We are entitled to rely on any communication we receive using your Username and/or Password or validated response.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights under these Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of those rights unless such waiver is granted in writing.
Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the service
8) Prohibitions in relation to usage of Services or Mobile Application
Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services or Mobile Application;
- To send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
- To send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- To intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- For a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used;
- For any fraudulent purpose;
- Other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks;
Without limitation, you further undertake not to or permit anyone else to;
- Furnish false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulently use.
- Attempt to circumvent our security or network including to access data not intended for you, log into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- Execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- Extract data from or hack into the Mobile Application or Portal;
- Use the Portal or Mobile Application in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Mobile Application or Portal; or
- Engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other user from properly using or enjoying the Mobile Application or Portal.